In VASS we are specialists in providing services that add value to our clients within their organization, facing the current challenges and implementing technological and specific solutions for each type of project, optimizing processes to contribute to their growth.
Everything we offer comes from people, that is why we believe in being the most prepared, the most committed, the most creative, but also the most honest, the most diverse and the simplest.
Join our team!
Manages multiple projects and orchestrates the results to achieve a broad program goal. Plans and implements schedules and monitors program from inception through delivery. Defines and reports program roadmap, status, development issues and success metrics. Identifies and monitors areas of risk. Continuously seeks opportunities to improve cost, performance and schedule. Builds and manages to budgets. Facilitates communication and coordination among projects. Manages stakeholder engagement and satisfaction. Maintains awareness of trends, business conditions and internal process and practices impacting component projects or overall program.
- Project/Program management experience with IT InfoSec delivery (ideally in financial services/banking industry)
- Familiarity with IT and network security principles
- 10+ years of prior relevant experience including prior management experience
- 5+ years of financial services experience
- Bilingual Spanish/English (must be fluent in English)
- Jira (high preference for this)
- PMI or equivalent certification
💲🏖️ Law benefits
😴Vonuss days (5 days off per year)
🛫 Work in national & international projects
💼 Remote work
📚Training courses (Softskills & Hardskills courses with optional certification)
👩🏻🏫 English classes
🏋🏻♀Gym pass with exculsive prices