Candidate is needed for L2 team for Landing Zone, infrastructure and application monitoring. This team is going to be in charge of the configuration and update of the instances with the Active Gate agent, also the Dynatrace configuration, and send this data to ALMA.
Technologies/Tools used by this team:
- Observability: Dynatrace, ActiveGate, EC2
- Logging configurations: AWS VPC FlowLog, AWS Config, GardDuty, CloudTrail, Cloud Watch.
- Hybrid position in Mexico
- 4 days a month on-site at either Queretaro or Santa Fe locations
- If candidate is located in MX City, they must be open to traveling to Queretaro once a month
- Gitlab CI or Github Actions
- AWS certification of: Solutions Architect Associate, SysOps Associate, etc.