This role is responsible for the design and provisioning of network resources. This involves the creation of the VPC, subnets, needed gateways and load balancers, also the configuration of the DNS with Route 53, the network design for third party connectivity. As well this team will help as SRE support for the remaining services (i.e., compute services).
- Hybrid position working onsite 2 days a week at either Mexico City or Queretaro offices.
- 8+ years of overall industry experience
- 5+ years of experience in Technology areas (Programming, Infrastructure, Cloud Administration, etc.)
- 2+ years within Network Engineering
- 2+ years as a Cloud Engineer, Cloud SysOps or Cloud Architect
- CloudFormation experience
- Git based repositories
- AWS Cloud
- SysOps experience
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Gitlab CI or Github Actions
- AWS certified Networking Specialist
- Solutions Architect Associate or AWS SysOps Associate