Responsible for managing, maintain and support ADFS, Azure AD and PKI programs within the organization. Responsible for providing support as an AD Administrator to the organization. Provide support to other roles within the organization.
This position is to participate as Azure Active Directory and MDM Intune Specialist to perform changes in Productive environments. The specialist needs first to coordinate testing.
• Active Directory and Azure AD administration.
• Provide first line of support for Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Azure AD and ADFS.
• Maintain PKI certificates for end users and devices.
• Provide proactive Monitoring of all AAD/ADFS/AD DS environments
• Participate in SWAT and Incident related calls with application areas
• Assist in troubleshooting issues within defined SLAs for the AAD, AD DS and ADFS Infrastructure
• Creation and scheduling of Changes required for the execution of Infrastructure Tasks
• Plan and execute ITIL activities for incidents, problems, changes and enhancements Incident investigation, diagnosis, and incident resolution.
• Utilize knowledge of Windows with basic scripting skills for platform support
• Working knowledge of AAD / AD DS
• 3-5 years of relevant AAD / AD DS / including one or more of Active Directory, LDAP, ISAM and other cloud/federated Identity Management systems.
• Organizational unit management
• GPO administration
• Upgrade system
• Domain user support
• Azure AD, Hybrid Identity, Hybrid Windows 10, Intune, Cloud authentication, Azure AD Conditional Access policies strong/solid knowledge.
• Windows MFA and Windows Hello strong knowledge to provide daily support for enrollment.
• Zero Trust Access advanced knowledge.
• Basic knowledge of domain architecture.
• Experience in management and administration of domains.
• Experience in domain security administration.
• Update in CMDB, diagrams and information of domain devices
• Collaborate with technical teams to correct information
• Interact and escalate technical issues within the company and / or with external technical resources when necessary
• Experience working with ticketing systems: ServiceNow, Remedy, Jira, etc.
• Analytical skill when troubleshooting application issues via error messages, log reviews.
• Working knowledge of ADFS
• Working knowledge of Powershell scripting
• Working knowledge of Networking (DNS, Load Balancers, OSI model, Firewalls)
• Working knowledge of Windows Administration platforms including:
o Hardware performance and capacity commands
o Text editors (commands, etc.)
o Log Reviews - ability to identify errors/issues and troubleshoot
-ENGLISH/SPANISH FLUID VERBAL AND WRITTEN SKILLS
• AZURE AD/AD/ADFS
• HYBRID IDENTITY/HYBRID AZURE AD JOIN
• MSN MFA
• MS INTUNE
• WINDOWS HELLO
• CLOUD AUTHENTICATION
• CONDITIONAL ACCESS POLICIES