The position is centric to Business Analyst role in Information Security which performs specific, but not limited, functions:
• Provide to Business Analyst consultation to business partners; enable businesses to effectively manage risk within their risk appetite and meet business objectives. Facilitate communication and execution of enterprise-wide information security programs and deliver enterprise awareness training.
• Conduct risk assessments on business applications, third parties and infrastructure and validate that security and technology controls are implemented to support business requirements.
• Creates BA documentation that leads the development and/or implementation of significant or Bank-wide Technology Controls / Information Security strategies, policies, programs, tools and provide expert advice and guidance on technical solutions.
• Participate in control and governance activities and identify and assess potential security risks, breaches/ exposures impacting highly complex / high risk businesses or transformational (change the bank) strategic initiatives primarily interfacing with executive and/or functional stakeholders across the Bank.
• Provides system support to all application owners and validates the integrity of data provided by owners.
• Reviews and conducts requirements gathering between Identity and Access management system integration team and quality assurance teams.
• Distributes and supports the on-boarding of all regulatory (SOX/GLBA) application deliverables.
• Business Analyst experience with designing, implementing and assessing application security processes, controls, and technologies.
• Meet with App owners to gather App information and provide guidance to fulfill Onboarding questionnaire.
• Work with Dev team and QA team to coordinate testing in Pre and Prod
• Manages the end to end onboarding process
• 3-5yrs IAM Business Analyst experience.
• 3-5yrs Project Management relevant experience.
• Access and Identity Management experience in IdentityIIQ/SailPoint (preferred), Oracle Identity, Centrify, Gigya, Symantec,
Hybrid 2 days a week
Can report to either Mexico City or Queretaro Location