If you are looking for a great team with a high technical level, where proactivity and the desire to do different things are valued.
THIS IS YOUR PLACE!
We are leaders in digital solutions with 25 locations on 5 continents and a team of more than 4,500 people, we support large companies and public administrations in their end2end digital transformation process, developing and executing the most innovative and scalable projects from strategy to operation.
All this growth is based on talent and passion for innovation and continuous improvement, always in our own way: simplifying the complex 🤘
Manages multiple projects and orchestrates the results to achieve a broad program goal. Plans and implements schedules and monitors program from inception through delivery. Defines and reports program roadmap, status, development issues and success metrics. Identifies and monitors areas of risk. Continuously seeks opportunities to improve cost, performance and schedule. Builds and manages to budgets. Facilitates communication and coordination among projects. Manages stakeholder engagement and satisfaction. Maintains awareness of trends, business conditions and internal process and practices impacting component projects or overall program.
- Fully remote position in Mexico
- Candidates must be located in Mexico to be considered
- 5+ years of experience
- Infrastructure project management experience (DR, Datacenters, Private Cloud, Network)
- Exceptional ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and priorities
- Communication and presentation skills to Senior Leaders
- Project plan preparation from high level to technical details level, plan and estimate
milestones/activities (effort/duration) and identify role/skill sets per activity (systems, OS,
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Technical background within Systems Engineering and/or IT Operations