In VASS, we are specialists in providing services that add value to our clients within their organization, facing the current challenges and, implementing technological and specific solutions for each type of project, optimizing processes to contribute to their growth.
Everything we offer comes from people, which is why we believe in being the most prepared, the most committed, and the most creative, but also the most honest, the most diverse, and the simplest.
Join our team!
As part of the Business Development Team, the Business Analyst is responsible for bridging the functional and technical teams to centralized scanning and compliance tools for many assets in a distributed environment consisting of multiple Data Centers and remote locations.
Will coordinate plans and document changes across multidisciplinary teams in different geographic areas, so English is required.
• Formulate and define systems scope and project objectives through research activities
• Analyze business client needs and document requirements by utilizing business analysis procedures and concepts
• Assess the applicability of previous or similar experiences and evaluate options under the circumstances not covered by procedures or precedents
• 5 years of relevant experience
• Experience in data analysis and project management support
• Knowledge of business systems
• Demonstrated data analysis and intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
• Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
• Fluent English
💲🏖️ Law benefits
🛫 Work in national & international projects
💼 Remote work
📚Training courses (Softskills & Hardskills courses with optional certification)
👩🏻🏫 English classes
🏋🏻♀Gym pass with exculsive prices