Are you a Bilingual Business Analyst If you are looking for a great team with a high technical level, where proactivity and the desire to do different things are valued.
THIS IS YOUR PLACE!
We are leaders in digital solutions with 25 locations on 5 continents and a team of more than 4,500 people. We support large companies and public administrations in their end2end digital transformation process, developing and executing the most innovative and scalable projects from strategy to operation.
All this growth is based on talent and passion for innovation and continuous improvement, always in our way: simplifying the complex 🤘
As part of the Business Development Team, the Business Analyst is responsible for bridging the functional and technical teams to centralized scanning and compliance tools for many assets in a distributed environment of multiple Data Centers and remote locations.
Will coordinate plans and document changes across multidisciplinary teams in different geographic areas, so English is required.
• Formulate and define systems scope and project objectives through research activities
• Analyze business client needs and document requirements by utilizing business analysis procedures and concepts
• Assess the applicability of previous or similar experiences and evaluate options under the circumstances not covered by procedures or precedents
• 5 years of relevant experience
• Experience in data analysis and project management support
• Knowledge of business systems
• Demonstrated data analysis and intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
• Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
• Fluent English
Benefits of working together:
🏖️ Law benefits
👩🏻 Medical insurance
🛫 Work in national & international projects
👩🏻🏫 English classes
🏋🏻 Gym pass with exclusive prices
💲 Referral bonuss
🛫 International Mobility
📚 Language classes and technical certifications, and Access to open webinars and Udemy.
😀 Great work environment, our teams make it possible!
💼 Work from home and flexible hours.
🌟Various health and wellness initiatives with our VASS Care program.
🧠 Stability and future projection through the professional development plan.
📈 You will be part of a dynamic company that is constantly growing.
💻 You will participate in projects with cutting-edge technologies.
🧩 You will be part of a young, multifunctional and autonomous team.
🥇 You will be part of a large team of high-level professionals, whose motivation is the contribution of value to daily work and professional excellence.
If you want to join a dynamic company where technological challenges will be found in your day to day, we are waiting for you in the great VASS team.
We want you to be the best version of yourself. YOUR TALENT, OUR DNA 🤘
Welcome to your future!
VASS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status or disability. Our recruitment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.