We are expanding our Infrastructure team, so we are looking for a Project Manager, Infrastructure/Network Jr, with initiative and a desire to grow personally and professionally, to join our team in a stable manner!
If you are interested, do not hesitate, and sign up for this great opportunity. We would love for you to be part of VASS Mexico!
- Strong client and project management abilities coupled with excellent communication, written, analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Project Management skills
- Reporting skills
- Technical skills for the following technologies:
- Firewall (Check Point + Cisco)
- IPS (Check Point)
- Cisco + Check Point Client & Site to Site VPN
- Proxy (Blue Coat, Cisco Umbrella)
- Web Application Firewall (Akamai) – desirable
- Network Access Control (NAC) technologies – desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication (both English/Spanish)
- Organizational unit management
- Proactive, determined with a high capacity for teamwork
- Ability to work with clients and technical staff to assist in implementing solutions to achieve Project milestones
- Work well under pressure and timelines to produce results-
If you are passionate about continuing to develop in the IT area, this is your opportunity.
-Years of Experience: 1-3 years of relevant experience (key is relevant experience)
-Engineer Systems afin
Language requirements: Bilingual English/Spanish
- Assess impact of new requirements and ensures adequate change management and synchronization between service and function target state
- Work closely with business users and project team members on project initiation, solution design, implementation, and post implementation support
- Plan, design and facilitate workshops to solicit requirements and walkthrough solutions
- Perform business requirements analysis, draft user requirement and functional specifications document together with IT vendors and obtain sign-off
- Collaborate with respective IT teams to support the project team to deliver high quality deliverables
- Verify that user requirements are achievable and support business users during UAT and post-implementation phases
- Ensure timely communication of project updates, timelines, and any roadblocks in the form of status reports using standard templates
- Identifying opportunities for continual improvement
- Optimize and improve project management and project delivery processes and overall approach where necessary.