In VASS Group, are aware of the importance of managing our business in a transparent, careful and responsible manner, thus our principles guide our professionals in their day-to-day activities, both in their way of proceeding and in interacting with our clients.
We are not satisfied with just solving problems, we want to bring innovation and simplicity to the development of the companies of the future to boost people's growth.
This profile will be part of the Technical Integration workstream and be responsible for driving analysis relating to data mapping and file transfers from the Core Banking Platform to a new Data Lake
This technical role is responsible for analyzing and understanding a mixture of business and technical information – such as application/data owner, usage, criticality, definition of use of field, if mandatory or not, naming conventions, structure (number of characters, type). This information will then be translated into an inventory to drive future reporting and data ingestion processes.
The role requires partnership between various technology teams and interlock with business partners. The position acts as a crucial support to the Integration Technical leads. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, responsive and results orientated individual with exceptional technical and analytical, collaboration and communication skills.
• Generate Inventory and subsequent documentation for existing legacy processes and reports, including a mixture of business and technical information – such as owner, usage, criticality, definition of use of field, if mandatory or not, naming conventions, structure (number of characters, type), etc.
• Interact with application owners in the business and technology to confirm usage of legacy reports to define dependencies and allow for Decomissioning of unneeded reports and associated jobs.
• Generate Mapping documentation, where required that will detail field by field, the data requirements for target state data sets.
• Have demonstrated experience writing data requirements, SQL queries, and a good understanding of data modeling and schema concepts.
• Deliver on commitments as defined by the project.
• Identify how to track, trend, and measure the quality of completeness and accuracy of all deliverables.
• Be a highly motivated, self-driven individual who can operate independently and take ownership of assigned tasks.
• Have strong attention to detail and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Exhibit a proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities and rapid change
• Have strong knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Teams.
Core Requirements/MUST HAVES:
• Mainframe Development (JCL and Transmission)
• Linux/Open Systems Transmissions
• Excellent communication skills, ability to coordinate with multiple SME's (many of whom may not be native English speakers)
• Must have Bilingual Spanish/English Proficiency
Nice to Have:
• Advanced Microsoft Excel Proficiency
💲🏖️ Law benefits
😴Vonuss days (5 days off per year)
🛫 Work in national & international projects
💼 Remote work
📚Training courses (Softskills & Hardskills courses with optional certification)
👩🏻🏫 English classes
🏋🏻♀Gym pass with exculsive prices