Summary Description: SAP Functional Resource who has knowledge and experience in participating in end-to-end Process Designs and Solutions with a heavy focus in functional areas such as: Order Management, Procurement (Indirect/Direct), Inventory Management/Logistics and Finance/Accounting (AP, AR, GL, etc.). This specific role will support the Customer Sales & Support functional domain. Will work directly with the business team, supporting the SAP S/4HANA implementation project.
· Experience working in large-scale SAP implementation/transformation programs where SAP is core platform with integration to/from 3rd party solutions.
· Demonstrated Integration Testing and documentation experience and capabilities with SAP ECC and S/4 – PTP, MM, WM, FI (A/P, GR/IR) SAP module experience.
· Ability to participate in all phases of Integration Testing (e.g. Test Script development, execution, defect identification, and documentation).
· Ability in participate in Data Migration/Verification processes (e.g. Mock Data Load verification).
· Any experience in creating Training materials (i.e. recording of SAP transaction processing within SAP S/4HANA), using EnableNow software.
· Minimum 5-10 years of SAP implementation experience in previously mentioned SAP modules (MM, FI-A/P). Heavy focus in Materials Management, Warehouse Management, Vendor Payment (A/P), Indirect Procurement (Ariba) and Master Data (Vendor/Supplier Master, Pricing, Batch Management, etc.).
· Previous experience working with Procurement, Warehouse and Planning organizations. Areas such as Indirect/Direct Procurement, Warehouse Operations, Materials Planning and Material Master and/or Vendor Master Data.
Nice to have skills/experience:
· Experience with SAP integration/interfaces to external 3rd Party Application, such as:
o SAP Ariba
o SAP Concur
o Logistics (ShipERP)
o Planning (GAINS)
· Life Sciences/Medical Device industries (GxP Validation environment)
· Understanding/experience in communicating differences between SAP ERP and S/4HANA functionality in Procurement, Warehouse Management and Materials Planning.
· Ability to travel to client location (Lincolnshire, Illinois US)